The resources below are designed to encourage thought and engagement around libraries and learning analytics. Readings are provided for background information and exploration around learning analytics more broadly. Additional resources aim to foster local conversations and take deep dives into specific issues around libraries and learning analytics.
- The Library Learning Analytics Project (LLAP) was awarded a 2018 National Leadership Grant for Libraries by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS grant number LG-96-18-0040-18)
- Library Learning Analytics Case Studies Chart (PDF)
- Top 10 Privacy Books and Articles (by Sol Bermann, updated September 24, 2018; PDF)
- Learning Analytics Bibliography (by Sol Bermann, Updated October 24, 2018; PDF)
- Building Ethics into Privacy Frameworks for Big Data and AI (UN/IAPP Report, 10/2018; PDF)
- Library Learning Analytics Privacy Guide (2019, PDF)
- GitHub repository for software and documentation related to the project